Thursday, February 21, 2013

Troll A holes on Facebook

It's unbelievable to me that some people spend all their time spreading negativity with their self entitled, ignorant, self serving, uneducated remarks. On my Facebook business page I'll block anyone who makes remarks that are derogatory and self-righteous in nature. However when people start attacking the other posters on my thread I will report them to Facebook. My FB page is an extension of my business it is not a forum for self-righteous A holes to leave little catty remarks about how I'm an awful person for breeding Persians, educate yourself first before you start flapping your jaws.
These kinds of people I find like to go around posting about how charitable and wonderful they are. Then when you go on their Facebook page and they have photos of their purebred animals and other things that contradict everything they say, hypocrites!
A real charitable person doesn't have to go around bragging all over the Internet to everyone about how great they are, a real charitable person doesn't feel the need insult others to boost their own self worth. For the record I do many, many charitable things on a monthly basis the difference is I don't feel need to go around insulting others and i don't go around boasting about how wonderful I am. I also love the ones that make up a new ID because I previously blocked them and then post something negative and then disables their ID hoping that I won't be able to remove the post, which I am able to do as it is after all my page then, hoping I will not be able to figure out who they are which they're soo very transparent, real cowards. When they get called out they resort to having their FB friends post. Anyone that knows me know how well my animals are cared for. It isn't my livelihood, I love Persians and enjoy breeding, I do not have to work like other breeders, I choose to breed.
On a positive note my Golden Shaded Queen gave birth yesterday to a litter of babies.
There are 3 available. I try to make owning a high end Persian affordable for everyone.
Early Reserve saves you money. It is first reserved, first served.
For additional info:
Text: 813-409-8418
Email: persiankittyinfo@aol.com
Web: www.kismetkittens.org





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!